Welcome to a day in the life of a Cox. I know the thought is quite scary. Ü
You may be asking yourself; just what is a Cox? Well that is a very good question. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks you will have a much better insight into just what that is. Ü
Well, here it goes. This is going to be my attempt at a blog. I have been attempting to put this together since November. I really am excited about it. Bear with me. Ü
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! What a wonderful start! Great job! I can't wait to keep reading so that I too can find out exactly what a "Cox" is... I've been wondering for quite a long time! :)
Great job, sis!
Good job on the blog. I always wondered what one was. I will enjoy checking it out to see what a Cox really is. Love ya, MOMMMMMM
Post a Comment