Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What do you think?

I am trying different backgrounds for my blog and I just can't decide which one I like best. I can't decide if this one is obnoxious.

I thought I would also give you a little update on the new house... Oh wait... there is no update. This has got to be one of the most frustrating things I have ever gone through. You would think that in this economy the bank would be itching for their money... Luckily I have awesome parents that are putting up with us living with them for much longer then we told them it would be. Thanks Mom & Dad, you are the best.

6 comments:

Hanson's said...

I think I like it. I am not quite sure. I'll have to look at it again later.

Hanson's said...

I thought you were trying a brown one?

Hanson's said...

I think it's because the blog spot is kind of narrow? Where did you find this one? I like the backgound.

Holly {ha! designs} said...

I can't believe mom & dad haven't kicked you out yet! I know what a pain you can be... :)

I like the colors of the background but I don't like how you see the background between the columns... it does make the blogging portion seem very narrow (like Beep said!). I also think it makes it seem more "busy" than it is. What are your other choices?

Hanson's said...

Ohhh. Fancy. Are you going to keep it, or was it just a 4th of July thing?

Holly {ha! designs} said...

I like this one much better than the first one! :)

Looks great! Happy July! :)