Friday, August 29, 2008

As Promised...

Okay... as promised here are the first day of school pictures.

McKinlee & Monkey are ready to head off to school. Yes McKinlee wanted Monkey to go with her but he had to stay at Grandma's house.


Kavyn & Kylee

Kavyn leaving for school as a Senior & Kylee leaving for her first year in High School as a Sophmore.

McKinlee & her teacher Mrs. Larson.

5 comments:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

Great photos!

I always love reading your blog... That's why I'm nominating you for a Brilliant Blog Award! Read about it here: http://hadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/brilliant-blog-award.html

Love you! :)

Laura said...

What cute girls! We can't to see you this weekend, and of course your house. I hope Todd doesn't have any more trips to the ER!

Hanson's said...

I love the pictures. Kava's Senior Pictures turned out so cute. I can't believe she is a big Senior.

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun pictures, TFS.

Sandymom said...

My favorite picture us the one with MY monkey. Great blogging.