Tuesday, August 26, 2008
One cRaZy Weekend!!!
Well!!! I was so excited for last weekend to come. I had such great plans to get the rest of the boxes unpacked (or at least enough that I could park my car in the garage) and rooms organized. Todd on the other hand had a different plan for us. Todd started to get severe pain in his lower back down into his groin. The pain would not go away or did not seem to even subside. I decided we were going to take him to the ER. Once we got there we found out that Todd was the proud owner of a 4mm kidney stone. Needless to say we spent most of the afternoon in the ER and then once we got home there was not much time left to unpack. :( Oh well, there is always another day, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think that was really selfish of Todd. But we hope he is okay!
What did he name the kidney stone? I love the new background!
I agree...I thought it was pretty selfish of Todd also.
They told him it was not big enough to give it a name Ü, but I am sure if he did name it I would not be able to repeat it...
Post a Comment