Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL! WE ARE HOMELESS!

Well, it is true we are homeless. We have officially moved out of our home and into my parents, yes I know I live with my parents! Ü (thanks Mom & Dad). We are now also officially Landlords (or as Todd likes to think of it... "LORDS"). It has been a very exciting and exhausting week for us. We worked all day on Saturday (from 7am until 11pm) and still had lots of work left to do. Our new "tenants" want to move in by Saturday. Todd is going to be very busy with little projects that need to be done in the house. Ü My Mom and daughters have been a huge help to us in the process. Mom and the girls spent all day yesterday packing up the little odds and ends that did not get to packed up on Saturday and also cleaning, all while I was at work. They ROCK!!!

It is a little bitter sweet. A new stage in our lives. We have been in our current home for over 15 years and as McKinlee put it, we have a lot of great memories. We are looking forward to this change, but is always scary wondering if you have made the right decision.

1 comment:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

Oh my gosh... It's SOOOO exciting!!! I'm sure the anxiety level is high though, too! I like the idea of, "Lord Cox." Do they have to address you as "your highness?"

Everything seems to be working out like clockwork! You'll be in your dream house before long... aaahhhh, won't that be nice! :)