Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One "WICKED" weekend!

We had quite the busy weekend. Kavyn, Kirstie (Kav's friend), Kylee, and Grandma Weaver went to California for a quick visit with Holly and a little "Wicked". We left early Friday morning. Once we got to Holly's we decided to go to the beach. It was an absolutely perfect day for the beach. The weather was perfect.

After we got back from the beach the girls swam and Holly & I sat in the Jacuzzi. It was very relaxing. On Saturday I took Kavyn & Kirstie to Wicked. It is such a good play. It was the second time for me to see the play and it was fun to see things that I missed the first time. We had such a good time. It is always a good time at the Atwaters. They are the ultimate hosts.

1 comment:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

Ohhhhhhh!!!! You're so sweet! It's so fun to see the photos from that TERRIFIC weekend! We sure did fit a lot into two days!

Love you!