Monday, June 30, 2008

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

The summer vacations have begun!!!

Kylee got to go to Mandalay Resort with Holly & Fam, as well as Grandma & Grandpa Weaver. (We were all suposed to go but when our offer was accpeted on the house we decided that we could not afford to go :( ). Kylee left early Sunday morning for Holly's house and they then left for Mandalay on Tuesday where they spent the rest of the week. She has such a great time. (Thanks Holly & Fam...) They got home on Sunday. (Will post some pics later)
We decided that it was not fair that Kylee got to go and have such an awesome time that Kavyn, McKinlee and myself decided that we were going to "surprise" Bethany & Fam and go with them to Lagoon.










3 comments:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

I LOVE summer!!! Thanks for letting us borrow Kylee... She was such a pleasure to have along! I wish you all could have joined us.

It looks like you had fun at Lagoon! I'm glad you were able to get away and do something fun (although not quite as fun as coming with us!).

Hanson's said...

I don't know. Lagoon was super fun, and my kids were so happy to have Heather, McKinlee and Kavyn there with us. Thanks for coming.

Dizzy Broad said...

Hi Heather!! - found your blog via Cami's! congrats on the house offer!! That's exciting (even you did have to miss the Mandalay vacation...).

Check out my blog tomorrow for the picture of the blog giveaway (for which you've already commented - thanks!). BTW, my DH is now officially unemployed so if you still need that cleaning lady for your mansion, I'm cheap. You just gotta pay for my airplane flight to and from there :-). - gigi